Finance Analyst for a Blue Chip business based in London - newly qualified level 50-60k
Your new company
A blue chip company is hiring a newly qualified Finance Analyst to join their finance function. This is a high profile company, highly regarded within their space actively looking to hire an industry ACCA / CIMA able to add commercial value to the business.
Your new role
- Assist in business partnering
- Production and review of monthly management accounts
- Perform financial analysis
- Analyse and interpret large data sets
- Financial modelling
- Business planning
What you'll need to succeed
- ACCA / CIMA newly qualified
- University degree educated
- Commercially minded
- Big company background experience
- Ability to liaise with non finance
- Confident excel user
What you'll get in return
This is an exciting time to join a high performing established business. The role develops your accounting and commercial skill set suited to a newly qualified Accountant who wants to develop their business partnering and analytical skill set.
What you need to do next
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette Solomou now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.