My client is a well-established Supported Living home based in Bedfordshire with a great reputation for the support and nursing care they give. This particular position is in a well run adults residential home in Luton and can boast at the fact they are rated good by CQC. Specialising in autism, down-syndrome and Prader-Willi Syndrome it's a great place to be... for residents and nurses.
They are recruiting for a Registered Manager,you will be:-
- Working at their Supported Living facility in Luton.
- Providing emotional and functional nursing care and support to residents during day time hours
- Working full time hours.
- Be committed to the quality of the home and effectively lead the home.
- Be responsible and CQC registered.
Skills / Background Needed
- Be living within travelling distance to Luton in Bedfordshire
- You need to be a registered with CQC
- Great level of care with an excellent track record needed
- Registered Manager Experience of a different home
- Up to £28,000-£30,000- 37.5 hours a week.
- Ongoing training
- Great support team
- Parking available
- 28 days holiday and other benefits such as- cycle to work, childcare vouchers, gym memberships' etc.
For an immediate interview please apply now or call FRONTrunner MDH and speak to Amelia Rippin.In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.