Account Manager (Energy Sector) - London£35,000 + Benefits
Recognised as one of the leading Estate and Property Consultancy's in the UK, our client are looking to grow their client delivery division and currently require an Account Manager who comes from the Energy/Utilities sector, to join and look after a set number of accounts alongside the portfolio managers.
Key duties of the Account Manager will include:
- Maintain a high level of client contact (TEAMS and face to face) at all times, ensuring the contract SLA's are met and issues are dealt with in a professional and timely manner.
- Ensure all data is entered correctly onto the internal CRM system and queries relating to utility invoices are escalated to the correct department including working closely with the site team.
- Liaise with the various utility companies ensuring the contracts are cost effective. This will include the termination of contacts and disconnection letters.
- To prepare monthly reports including areas of recommendation to improve energy efficiency across all sites.
- Upsell on additional services provided and support other members of the team where required.
To apply the successful Account Manager will ideally be working for and Estate or Property consultancy currently and have been in the industry for a minimum of 5 years. You will as mentioned need to be in a similar field (Energy), but have the desire to play an active part in the running of a number of iconic sites working for one of the largest property consultancies in the world.
With a full benefits package, including a clear career path for future career progression for more information please email a copy of your CV to NICK LEWIS and we'll ring you right back
Alternative Job Titles of interest: - Business Development Manager, Energy & Utilities Consultant
Suitable Locations:- London, Croydon, Watford, Wembley, Middlesex, Essex, Kent.