Spencer Clarke Group
are working closely alongside an Accountancy Practice
to provide them a with a Senior Accountant to
join their team on a Permanent Basis. Full Time
Salary - £23,000 to £45,000 per year
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time, qualified Accountant with previous experience in working in an Accountancy Firm.
- Preparation and review of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and Limited Companies
- Preparation and review of self-assessment tax returns for sole traders, partnerships, rental portfolios and individuals.
- Preparation of Corporation Tax returns for companies
- Preparation, review and submission of VAT returns
- Processing of weekly/monthly payroll schemes for a portfolio of clients
- Ad hoc projects as they arise, to include HMRC Let Property Campaign disclosures, Inheritance Tax reviews etc.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- be a self-starter
- be able to implement and consistently improve on best practice within the firm
- be able to associate with the long-term vision of the firm
- be willing to play an active role in helping to develop and implement a strategic plan
- be able to deliver systems training to staff and clients, when necessary.
- have good attention to detail and accuracy problem analysis
- be able to use their own judgment and excel at problem-solving
- possess the ability to manage stress well.
- undertake relevant training for personal and career development
Experienced user of Xero, Quickbooks, Sage and Freeagent would be desirable.If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact Matt Byrne-Fraser @ Spencer Clarke group - WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers