£35,000 - £40,000. Bradford
Want to work in a role that values people over profit?
If you would rather use your skills to make a difference and do some good in the world, then this is the job for you.
The client that I am working with are an international charity that do amazing work to help children in some of the poorest places in the world. Their aim is to make sure that children are not going without food, and they want to bring someone into the business in within finance that shares in their vision.
You will be working directly with the MD in a stand-alone role that oversees the accounting for the whole of the charity. Being the main point of contact for the whole of the finance means that you will have complete operational oversight for the whole of finance and will be the point of contact for stakeholders at all levels.
- Running of all day-to-day finance
- Financial Strategy and implementation
- Financial reporting and accurate financial accounts
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Analysis of budget - particularly cash coming in from Fundraising vs Operational costs
- Managing external audit process
- Annual Budget and forecasts
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA - Must
- Previous Charity, Trust or Not-for profit experience - Desirable
Apply for more detials and a full job spec. I'll ring for a chat if your CV is suitable - politely however, I will not contact if you are not fully ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified