Forensics ManagerLondon£60,000 plus bonus and benefits
Hamilton Woods has partnered with a leading accounting firm to appoint a Forensics Manager into their London office. The Forensics Services team has been steadily growing in recent years, and is now a significant player in the London Forensics market.
Working with Lawyers and their clients, this team delivers excellent technical advice and investigative work across a broad range of mandates.Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working closely with Partners and Directors to build on forensic skills and taking the lead of client engagements
- Working on forensic accounting assignments e.g. civil litigation
- Responsible for managing day to day work on projects
- Drafting reports and schedules
- Maintaining client relationships
- Managing team members as appropriate including providing on the job training and support
- Undertaking financial analytical work on cases
- Providing clear and cogent feedback to senior management on cases
You will hold a recognised accounting qualification and have a proven track record delivering Forensics services in a professional environment. Communication skills are a pre-requisite, as you will be drafting expert witness reports.
If you are ready to take you next step in your Forensics career, apply here or contact for a confidential discussion.