Pay Rate: £24.00 to £29.00 per hour paye plus holiday or £27.00 to £34 per hour umbrella
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
* Fully qualified CAB Accountant (Certified Accountancy body e.g. fully qualified with either ICAEW/ACCA/CIMA/Public Accountancy body).
* Significant NHS experience in management accounts / finance business partner roles.
* Will be the lead finance business partner for the Corporate Division so will include support for the following departments - HR/Medical Director/Nursing Director/CEO/COO/Corporate Services/Commercial division/Property Services/IT/Strategy/P&D/Finance.
* Fully comfortable in providing finance business support to non- financial managers up to exec / board level.
* Able to fully lead a team to deliver the full management accounts reporting requirements for the corporate division (Including day 1 month end reporting/ forecasting / board reporting etc). They must be comfortable in finding their feet quickly and delivering this information within tight timeframes
* Be able to fully lead the corporate management accounts team in producing budget setting & business planning information for the new financial year
* Able to pick up and lead on ad hoc requirements for financial information EG business cases