SAAF Education is working with a SEN School in Mansfield who are looking for a confident Teaching Assistant to join their team! This is a full time position that will commence ASAP and run for the remainder of the academic year.
As a Teaching Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
* Encourage, motivate and support students requiring assistance to reach their full potential.
* Working with students who have special educational needs or learning difficulties and differentiating or creating class activities tailored to their needs, abilities and interests
* Working alongside teachers and to create safe, inspiring, motivating and encouraging learning environments for students to achieve their full academic, social and emotional potential!
To be successful in this Teaching Assistant position, you will:
* Have recent experience supporting children or youths academically, socially or behaviourally and be confident adapting your support to meet their needs
* Be a confident, positive, personable individual who thinks outside of the box and can quickly create successful working relationships with students and staff alike
* Be able to support students with SEN or learning/behavioural difficulties and be flexible around their needs, using your initiative to assess and respond to changing situations
If you'd like to apply please do so via the below email address or contact SAAF Education directly and either one of our consultants would be happy to assist