Technical Training Manager
Reading, Leeds, Hull
From £45,000 p/a
We are currently working on an extremely exciting opportunity with a leading UK boiler manufacturer with centres in Reading, Leads and Hull area who are looking for a full-time and permanent Training Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will not only be an ambassador for thier existing products but will also be at the forefront of the new products and technologies that form our future roadmap.
Duties will include:
* Delivering technical training to our customers and employees. This will be a mix of virtual training sessions (delivered on-line) and face to face training in our Centre of Excellence sites, partner sites or customer premises.
* Delivering training across all Domestic and Commercial brands Delivery and assessment of industry accredited programmes such as ACS and Unvented Hot Water.
* Designing training programmes, which will give the individual the opportunity to exercise their own creativity
* Managing your own time and workload which, as part of a national team will include keeping all your stakeholders updated on progress and contributing to the team success.
* Contributing to the performance and reputation of our training function.
The starting salary for this position is from £45,000 per annum, which would also include a pension, in-house training, and a holiday allowance (plus Bank Holidays and closure days).
Essential requirements Include:
* NVQ 3/City and Guilds/Equivalent industry qualifications
* Domestic and Commercial ACS Core units
* Unvented HWSS (G3)
* Extensive technical experience of the product ranges of domestic and commercial
* Computer literacy within common office programmes (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
* Excellent communication and organisational skills.
The following are desirable: (but training and support would be offered in order to attain these qualifications)
* TAQA/A1 Assessor Award or equivalent
* TAQA/V1 Internal Verifier Award or Equivalent
* A Training / Learning and Development qualification such as C&G 7300, 6318 or equivalent - and/or previous experience of successful working within a vocational learning environment
I am looking to set up interviews as soon as possible, so if you are interested and available for interview, please reply with your CV and daytime contact number and I'll get back to you, or you can always call me on (phone number removed).
Please feel free to pass on my details if you know someone who might be interested.
Boston Rose is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, applicants and clients to share this commitment. This role will involve work with under 18's or vulnerable adults. Any appointment will be made subject to strict vetting and screening checks and receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
Boston Rose Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions