A Primary School in the South Liverpool area is looking for a strong KS1 Teaching Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis, starting ASAP
You will be working in a year 1 or 2 class, supporting pupils in class and you will be responsible for taking small groups for Phonics, reading and Maths sessions school provides a high standard of nurturing and learning for their pupils in the school.
As a team, you will work together to create a calm, nurturing environment and create a tailored learning approach to help development of the pupils
* You will be a Teaching Assistant in a Year 1/2 class
* As the KS1 Teaching Assistant you will be responsible for taking small groups of pupils who will require additional support with their phonics, reading and maths learning
* As the KS1 teaching Assistant you will support the pupil with their learning and development
Required Skills & Experience:
* You must have previous experience supporting pupils in KS1/KS2 classes
* Previous experience supporting within a school environment in the last 12 months or similar
* If you are completing a CACHE course and have completed any volunteering Teaching Assistants posts, this may be a great opportunity
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Direct links to local schools.
* Free Lesson Plans.
* Training support sessions.
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
We do things a little bit differently here at Milk, and that's why we are great! If you refer a friend to us, for every successful match made, we will support our local community and environment by donating to one of the following:
* Donate on your behalf to one of our charities to donate a school jumper for a child.
* Plant a Tree in your name.
* Donate to one of our Animal charities.
If you want to work with an agency who really makes a difference, then I'd love to hear from you!
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.