Amazing Deputy Management opportunity within an outstanding setting !!!!!
Connected Recruitment are working with an outstanding nursery group providing high quality childcare in which children are 'learning through play'.
Supporting team members to achieve their own personal goals whilst maintaining an 'Outstanding' level of care which enables children to develop to their full potential.
Weare currently recruiting for a rarely available nursery Deputy Manager position in the Teddington High Street setting.
The ideal candidate will have one of the following qualifications NVQ L3 Diploma in Early Years, NNEB, Montessori Diploma, Early Years Degree or QTS.
You must be able to develop a fantastic rapport with children and demonstrate significant understanding of children's learning and development, and education.
As a Nursery Deputy Manager will demonstrate the following skills and abilities in early years education practice:
. Exprienced with governing bodies
• Strong curriculum planning and self-review skills.
• Strong leadership acumen.
• Contribute to the professional reputation of the nursery.
• Maintain professional and respectful relationships at all times.
• Demonstrate a passion for and a commitment to teaching and learning with a focus on delivering quality learning outcomes for children.
• Be committed to quality teaching and learning.
• Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills.
• Be positive and proactive with team members.
• Create a warm and welcoming environment for all children and parents.
• Be willing to participate in a range of staff development activities.
• Be self-motivated, innovative, reflective and prepared to think beyond the boundaries.
• Be results orientated
• Demonstrate good organisational and time management skills and abilities
20 days holiday + Bank holidays
Ongoing training packages
Employee assistance program
If this sounds like the job you have been waiting for please apply.
Safeguarding and caring for children is a primary concern. An Enhanced DBS check and reference checks are essential prior to employment