- Days and nights - Up to £17ph
This 50 bed nursing home based in North Shields offers residential care and general nursing care for those with more complex needs. They are looking for a knowledgeable and compassionate nurse to join their friendly team to provide the highest level of care to the residents at this home.
- You will be working for a unique nursing home, dedicated to providing expert nursing care for people living dementia-related care support needs.
- As a Nurse you will be a key part of the senior team, reporting directly into the Registered Manager and you will assist in setting and maintaining standards of care.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of care and the supervision of others who are carrying out all aspects of the caring process.
- Nurse duties will be that of a standard nurse position: Cannulation maintain accurate records, review care plans, report ill health of patients, catherization and medication runs.
- ·Work in a home rated good by CQC
- ·Excellent induction and on-going training
- ·Access to an extensive clinical training program
- ·Paid e-learning through our Medex system
- ·Personal and career development opportunities
- ·Workplace pension
- ·Free uniform
The ideal Nurse:
- A degree in nursing - general or adult nursing or mental health nursing
- Active registration on the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
- Can be a Registered General Nurse (RGN), Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN), LD Nurse (RNLD), Clinical Lead, Unit Manager or Deputy Manager.