Tax Assistant Manager
Based in Northampton
This role is an opportunity for a Tax professional to develop their career at an organisation based in Northamptonshire.
We are very proud to be working in a talent partnership with a business advisors and accountancy firm that is investing in its people. It's a firm like no other, with a culture that challenges the status quo and encourages fresh ideas, it really is changing the professional services industry.
Message from the employer:
"We're an ambitious group of people with the same aim - to create a consistent, high-quality experience for our clients. Like us, our client list is growing - we're supporting more and more of the UK's ambitious business owners and it's a real team effort. Each member of our team plays an integral part in creating the unique feel and culture of our business, which in turn helps us continue to grow, develop and evolve."
About the role:
We are searching for an Assistant Manager in Tax with a specialism in Corporate Tax to work with the growing team supporting the continuous growth of their client base. The role is focused around delivering tax compliance services to clients across many industries.
Responsibilities of a Tax Assistant Manager:
- Manage a portfolio of clients, including interaction with clients and colleagues to ensure all deadlines are met
- Work within our procedures to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the tax compliance function and to ensure that clients are compliant
- Identify other opportunities from your review of the company records and preparation of tax calculations
- Strong experience of working in tax, ideally obtained within practice
- ACA/ATT qualified
- CTA qualified would be advantageous
- Ability to engage with clients about tax in a way that they understand
- Demonstrate a good level of commercial awareness
- Project management skills
- Can work well under pressure and can meet deadline requirements
What is on offer for a Tax Assistant Manager:
- Health cash plan
- Group Income Protection
- Group Life Assurance (3 x salary)
- Pension Auto Enrolment (Salary Sacrifice)
and much more.
Please send CV for more details and full job description