Assistant Management AccountantLocation: HeywoodSalary: Up to £25,000 dependant on experience
I am currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a business based in a Heywood on a permanent basis.
You will join a small, yet growing finance team supporting with all areas of accounts including:
- Assisting with Month end duties, including profit & loss, accruals and prepayments
- Posting Cash in GBP, USD & EUR and reconciling Accounts
- Responsible for the company expenses and petty cash
- Purchase & sales ledger - matching and coding PO numbers
- Credit Control- resolving customer queries and following up any outstanding invoices
- Bank Reconciliations and processing monthly statements
- Invoice financing and making daily payments to suppliers
- Allocations and adjustments
- Reporting through SAGE/Excel
- Assisting with any ad hoc duties
You will initially be responsible for the transactional duties however, there will be the opportunity to progress and support with month end duties including the management accounts, as the role will grow and develop.
The ideal candidate will be AAT qualified or close to completing their AAT and must have prior experience of all transactional accounts duties within a similar role.
You will be enthusiastic, with excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work in a fast paced, lively office!
This is a great opportunely for a forward thinking, dynamic Accounts Assistant to join a successful, hardworking team and fun company, that offer a competitive salary and excellent package including an annual bonus and flexible working.
Please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.