Cover Supervisors or HLTA Sheffield November needed for the new Academic year. November 2020 onwards
Various roles and opportunities available. Ideally seeking candidates who are looking for ad hoc daily supply in the Sheffield area at Secondary Level. We do have Primary opportunities available too and SEN and alternative provision roles.
Are you an experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisor? Are you confident taking on additional responsibilities such as PPA Cover and Intervention sessions, covering full classes? Local to the Rotherham and the surrounding areas? Are you seeking more experience, Education and Training to support your CPD?
Currently Academics LTD are looking to recruit a Higher Level Teaching Assistant and Cover Supervisors to help support out local client schools in the new academic year with daily/short term supply needs.Required: Cover Supervisors or HLTA Sheffield November
Role and Responsibilities: Cover Supervisors or HLTA Sheffield November
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) qualified to Level 4 or above. OR Cover Supervisor- degree educated.
- Strong academic background - Level 2 in English/Literacy and Maths/Numeracy
- ICT competent
- Experience desirable in various Learning Strategies around Literacy/ Numeracy. Like Jolly Phonics, Read Write Ink.
- Adhere to the HLTA professional standards- ensuring you have high expectations of the pupils helping them fulfil their full potential.
- Primary School experience - EYFS, KLS1 and KS2
What we can offer: Cover Supervisors or HLTA Sheffield November
- Assisting the class Teacher with the planning and preparation of lessons
- Covering whole classes.
- Supporting them with their workload, helping with recourses and displays
- Group and 1-2-1 support.
- PPA Cover. Within a pre-determined framework, you will be required to teach whole classes to cover the Teacher's PPA considerations or to cover interim absences.
- You might be called upon to cover a teacher's absence at the last minute so it is imperative that the right candidate can adapt and teach confidently on short notice.
- Aid the teacher with pupil progress evaluation and with the maintaining of records relating to this area of a pupil's education or intervention plans.
- Flexible placements available
- Competitive pay: £70-£90 per day, role/experience dependant
- Referral Schemes
- Education and Training available
- Sheffield and local work
- Dedicated consultant
If you are a Cover Supervisors or HLTA Sheffield Novemberlooking for more work in education and training, or a knew we would like to hear from you. If you like you like the variety and flexibility Supply can offer then please apply for this role today! Sheffield roles available and roles within South Yorkshire from Nursery, SEN, Primary to Secondary and FE settings.