An excellent opportunity for an experienced Trusts Fundraiser to join a charity focused on youth and disability engagement.
It is a very exciting time to join this passionate and talented team as they invest in a programme of expansion. With a successful track record of generating income from trust and statutory funders, you will play a key role in the continued delivering of the trusts and foundations fundraising strategy.
As the Trusts and Foundations Manager, working with the Head of Fundraising, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of Trusts & Foundations, building and developing the programme of funders to meet and exceed the overall fundraising strategy.
- Research and identify new funders, as well as manage an existing portfolio of Trust and Foundations and other grant giving institutions
- Preparing high-quality funding applications in line with the requirements of potential funders. Using your creative writing skills, to create compelling cases for support, responsible for applications of 5-figure gifts.
- You will pro-actively develop relationships with new funders and maintain relationships with a wide range of trusts, foundations and other grant giving institutions.
- Working closely with the Head of fundraising you will also support the work on larger 6 figure applications.
- Work closely with internal teams to understand the work of the charity and build strong cases for support.
You will join a fantastic team who work closely together to achieve the charities long-term goals. The role provides endless opportunity to be innovative and creative. You will also work with a talented Head of Fundraising who is keen to share their extensive knowledge of Trusts Fundraising. Our client is looking for:
- Experience in Trusts & Foundations Fundraising, with the proven ability to prepare and write fundraising applications, securing 5-figure + donations.
- The ability to demonstrate creative writing skills and structuring persuasive cases for support.
- Experience of maximising opportunities from researching prospects, generating meetings, securing income to achieve targets.