We are focused on continual process improvement right across the business through aligning ourselves to best practice from ITIL & Service Desk Institute. We are based in Edinburgh and support clients throughout the UK, helping people succeed through technology.
- Providing 2nd line support both remotely and on site when required
- Taking ownership of users' issues and identifying appropriate solutions to resolve service incidents and requests
- Providing users with regular communication on the progress of investigations and planned solutions utilising ticketing system for communication both internally and externally
- Working closely with the support team to provide 2nd line support, ensuring assigned calls are responded to, diagnosed and resolved swiftly
- Experience in deskside support or other user support functions
- In-depth hands on "problem solving" expertise in desktop hardware, operating systems and software packages
- Understanding and experience working with and administering layer 3 networks, TCP/IP, security and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office and Office 365
- Active Directory / Exchange: Add/Remove Changes
- Server Backup Configuration and Management
- Microsoft Windows Server, working knowledge up to 2016 server
- Microsoft Active Directory, configuration
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Full on the job training & support.
- Fun working environment and culture.
- Great opportunity for advancement.
Edinburgh (Working remotely at present)