IT Project Manager (Microsoft Dynamics OR Housing Association) sought by a company with offices in Surrey. You will work remotely with travel to their offices 1-2 times a week.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the planning, execution and delivery of all relevant projects, on time, on budget and within scope, in accordance with business priorities. This will involve tracking status and managing teams throughout the project lifecycle. A key aspect will be partnering effectively with business stakeholders in creating business cases/project initiation documents that articulate how the project responds to each business requirement.
An accomplished project management, you will have proficiency in and experience with a range of Microsoft tools including Dynamics or proven experience working as an IT Project Manager as a housing association.
- Partner to the business to create business cases/project initiation documents to articulate how the project responds to a business requirement
- Define and create project plans for project, portfolio, and product prioritisation and implementation
- Evaluate trade-offs between project size and complexity, cost, urgency, risk, and stakeholder value
- Partner with business sponsors to define success metrics and criteria
- Facilitate all operational checkpoint activities throughout the lifecycle of projects
- Assess and resolve all high priority project risks as they are encountered
- Ensure all projects adhere to project methodology compliance standards set by the company
- Continually update relevant business stakeholder of project status, including RAID logs, RAG status reporting
- Ensure all projects meet success parameters and ROI targets stated in business case
- At least 2 years IT project management experience
- Proficient with the Project and Portfolio Management Tools
- In depth understanding of project management concepts
- Excellent project management, organization, and team collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent facilitation, collaboration, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Ability to anticipate risks and devise solutions in the moment
- Comfort with ambiguity, frequent change, or unpredictability
You will be entitled to a generous pension scheme, holiday allowance and a great work/life balance.