Job; Digital Producer - West Drayton & % Remote
NB this role is maternity cover - required from January until September 2021. They would like a substantial period of handover so role will commence November 2020.
This company works with some of the largest entertainment and retail clients in the world. Reporting to their Head of Digital, you will be working alongside their Digital team, responsible for new business projects, as well as account management of new, and well-established clients. Responsibilities:
- Account Manage clients.
- Respond to website briefs and work requests.
- Preparing and presenting scopes of work, timelines, budgets.
- Working alongside their creative team on concepts, and liaising with development, in order to complete projects, on time and on budget.
- Being their 'go to' person for both external and internal contacts for all matters relating to your projects and clients.
- Managing workflow within their team.
- Building relationships with clients. Being their main content lead, or on certain accounts as their main senior point of contact.
- Keeping track of profitability of your projects and reporting on these monthly.
- Website content management.
- The ability to collaborate and develop strong relationships with clients and colleagues around the business.
- Awareness of opportunities and developments around the industry and an ability to share knowledge accordingly.
- The ability to sell without 'selling' - e.g. closing/consultative selling and negotiation.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Experience of working in a digital environment, specifically in producing and/or editing content for websites, preferably in a complex organisation and/or for a professional audience.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop.
- Understanding of WordPress.
- Previous experience working with Sitecore or Umbraco CMS.
- Substantial experience in producing high quality, fast turn-round, engaging digital content.
- Management of Social Media.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
NB this role is maternity cover - required from January until September 2021. They would like a substantial period of handover so role will commence November 2020.Other Stuff;
- £'s; fully DoE up to £40k + benefits,
- Location; West Drayton, Hillingdon, Middlesex (flexible home working; post-CV19 they will need someone in their office 3/4 days a week),
- How to get to them; West Drayton offices 5 mins walk to/from West Drayton station (which is connected to London Paddington - 21 mins),
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),