A Finance Manager with ACCA or CIM qualification is required by a Muslim charity based near Bradford, West Yorkshire. A salary of up to £36,000 basic is available dependent upon experience.
The Finance Manager will develop an effective financial strategy, and to ensure the charity develops and implements robust financial reporting and governance procedures. You will join a small team and the successful applicant will need to cover all aspects of Finance requirements across the organisation, as well as provide support to other department heads.
The successful applicant will have solid Financial Management experience working with a range of stakeholders, at both a strategic and operational level.. They will also be committed to the vison of the charity and be looking to be part of a dynamic, dedicated and enthusiastic team, who are seeking to evolve the charity to the next level of its growth.
- Strategy implementation at board level and financial reporting
- Financial controls and improvements as well as Governance
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Ideally you are willing and able to offer hands on functional skill
- Fundraising and finance experience in Charity or Not-for-Profit would be useful
Who would suit this role?
This is an excellent role for an experienced Finance Manager who is seeking a challenge where your experience and strategy will make a real difference in a charitable organisation.
Basic salary from £32,000 to £36,000 plus pension and 25 days' holiday.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Commute from: Leeds / Huddersfield / Keighley / Otley / Shipley / Dewsbury / Halifax / Yorkshire
Please send your CV through to Peter Strutt of CV Screen or call for a confidential chat on.
Financial Controller / Senior Accountant / Qualified Accountant / Senior Finance Manager / Charity Finance Manager
- Finance Manager role near Bradford, West Yorkshire
- Strong strategy, solid governance and delivery is key
- ACCA or CIMA qualified