We are working with an exciting bank who is looking to bring on board a Credit Risk Modelling Manager
to join the team in London.
The position itself will give the successful candidate the opportunity to be paid a competitive salary with the entitlement to an exceptional pension scheme and bonus, while receiving a generous holiday allowance and other exceptional benefits.The successful candidate will bring 3-6 years of Credit Risk Modelling experience within a Financial Service firm (preferably within a Bank)! Examples of responsibilities to expect:
- Set up a back testing programme
- Implement model monitoring control for the Credit Risk Function
- Work closely with other risk departments and provide modelling support for the wider business.
- Provide insight & predictions to make sure models are effective & efficient.
- The successful candidate will bring 3+ years of Credit Risk Modelling experience gained within financial services (preferably within a bank).
- Exposure & knowledge of IFRS 9 and IRB modelling.
- Practical experience from one or more statistical data programmes such as SAS (must have!) SQL, R / Python, VBA, beneficial.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player and strong record working in a fast-paced environment.