Job DescriptionNursery Nurse Level 3 - Leicester (LE19)
Our client's nursery, based in Leicester, has an exciting opportunity for a Level 3 Nursery Nurse to join their outstanding friendly team.
Our client aims to give every child a wonderful experience every day operating an equal opportunities service to building their confidence and self-esteem and having lots of fun while they learn.
Job Type: Full Time, 36 Hours per week
Salary: £8.21 up to £9.00 to be discussed at interview stage and is dependant on qualifications and experience.
The candidate should:
- Have a Level 3 qualification in childcare
- Have good communication and writing skills.
- Be able to provide high quality childcare
- Have high aspirations for themselves
- Have a secure understanding of the EYFS
- Understand the smooth running of daily routines within a nursery
- Have a good safeguarding knowledge
- Be fully conversant with planning and implementing a variety of play and development activities.
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. If successful you will be subject to child protection screening including an enhanced DBS check.
If you would like to know more or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on 01775 729321 and quote AC2185 and ask for Sammy.