Leaders In Care is seeking a talented Nursing Home Manager looking to make their next career move in northern Scotland. An opportunity has arisen for a Nursing Home Manager in Inverness, and it comes with a very competitive salary of up to £50k p/a plus benefits.
Our client's care home has been purpose-built to achieve quality care, offering a homely and supportive environment where residents can live in comfort and enjoy personal freedoms.
To apply, you'll need the following:
- Significant management experience in the healthcare sector, including running a successful older people's nursing care home
- Prior healthcare experience in such areas as respite and palliative care, dementia and challenging behaviour - ideally as an RN Nurse Manager or RMN Nurse Manager, although this is not a requirement
- Solid management skills with a good background involving the Care Inspectorate: the care home has recently undergone a turnaround, and we need someone who can maintain this
Occupancy of the Home is down due to a recent contract with the NHS, meaning that the Home had been utilising the beds for intermediate care. As a result, a background in improving fees and getting beds filled is just as crucial as maintaining compliance.
Drawing on your nursing home experience, you'll be responsible for ensuring that the best quality care is prioritised and delivered through effective leadership and home management. You will support and inspire continuous improvement within the home, both in the quality of service provision and commercial performance.
Benefits of this Nursing Home Manager job include:
- A competitive salary of £45k to £50k per annum
- Generous annual leave
- Employer-contributing pension
- Other excellent company benefits
If you would like to apply for this Nursing Home Manager job in Inverness, please call Tom on 01617130307 or email your CV .
Leaders In Care is one of the UK's leading Nursing and Social Care recruitment companies.