An international bank is seeking a Corporate Finance Client Analyst to join their team in London.
Experience in corporate finance within banking is essential
. JOB PURPOSE
- To promote and develop the banking business related to EMEA Corporate/Fund clients in charge to contribute to the bank's performance.
- To obtain, manage and maintain good relationship with EMEA Corporate/Fund clients and financial institutions to source the business from them.
- To carry out internal control related activities in relation to the department business.
- To generally assist the Head of Department and contribute to business development strategy
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- To propose medium term, annual and semi-annual business plans to the Head of Department and Senior Management, and achieve the targets allocated by Head Office.
- To expand/develop the Bank's corporate business with existing and new EMEA Corporate/Fund clients utilising the Bank's products and services
- To promote the introduction of new concept with regards to credit related business, deposit business, asset management business, risk management and portfolio management.
- To closely liaise with the relevant Head Office departments for business promotion
- To carry out risk analysis/credit applications/documentation and executions for credit facilities and deposits
- To carry out monitoring/self-asset assessment
- To support and assist the other staff to carry out the Department's mission
- To carry out such other duties as requested by the General Manager
Experience gained in Corporate Finance Business
combined with a good knowledge of legal, account and tax issues.
Good educational background, preferably degree level, together with 5 - 8 years' experience in a banking environment.
Fluent in written and spoken English, Japanese - desirable.
Good communication skills with clients, seniors and peers.
Flexible working time in order to enable to promote various types of Finance/Deposit Business.