1st Line Support | £15-£16 per hour | Liverpool based (home working) | 3 months Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- To help build on our image as the friendly and approachable face of IT
- To provide outstanding customer service
- To provide advice and assistance to our customers, partners and suppliers
- To act as the primary point of contact for all incidents and requests
- To ensure detailed and accurate information is captured at the first point of contact
What you'll get in return
- A basic understanding of PC hardware
- Experience of remote assistance tools, including Microsoft Remote Assistance, RDP, Dameware and LogMeIn.
- Active Directory
You will receive a competitive rate of £15-£16 per hour and remote working contract. Candidates must be north west based. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.