Clark James Financial Services
are working with a highly established Pensions Consultancy seeking an experienced Pensions Administrator to conduct with Pension Transfer Analysis and Pensions Administration.Key duties:
Skills & Requirements
- General administration duties relating to the process of releasing money from clients pension funds.
- Dealing with clients and Insurance Companies on the telephone in a professional manner.
- Managing and prioritising workload.
- Keep clients informed of the progress of their case.
- Identify and scan all information/post received.
- Carry our scheme reviews (DB & MP).
- Carry out DB TVAS reports.
- Obtain and prepare quotations on request.
- Prepare and issue suitability letters.
- Deal with Execution Only cases including completing the questionnaire with the client.
Process Application Forms received.
- Check that clients pass the Anti Money laundering requirements and obtain further information if required.
- Carry out annual reviews.
- Good technical knowledge of Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit Pension Schemes.
- Good experience conducting of Selecta-pension or O&M TVAS Reports
- Good time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- General knowledge of pension release process
- Strong IT skills including Excel spreadsheets, Microsoft Word and IRESS database
Liability and Disclaimer
- Circa £24,000 (depending on level of experience)
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert. Please note
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.