Digital Project Manager - £45,000/£55,000
This leading agency with a long history of working in digital marketing, technology and media are looking for a talented Digital Project Manager with previous marketing experience to join their ever-growing teams and to work on a key client account of theirs!
Responsibilities as Digital Project Manager
- Understanding the client's needs and business logic, ensuring this is always at the forefront of project delivery.
- Formulating and submitting scope of work documents to clients.
- Project budgeting and the mapping of different scenarios.
- Project planning, timelines, execution and reporting.
- Ensuring confident and proactive interactions with client and the project team.
- Quality assurance of project deliverables.
- Identifying leads based on project work and communicating them to Program Director/Account Lead.
- Getting feedback from the client at the end of a project, then running internal project debriefs.
Experience/skills for Digital Project Manager
- Around 5 years of experience working in a digital marketing agency, or in a digital project manager role at a creative agency.
- Marketo experience is advantageous.
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation, web development, email marketing, content marketing, social media marketing, web analytics, digital product development - not all of this has to be in-depth, but ideally some live exposure to all these and will be competent in at least a few.
- Experience of working closely with developers, designers and copywriters, and an understanding of their processes.
- Able to effectively gather client requirements, with experience of working with clients to define project parameters.
- Experience of developing internal briefs for creative and technical teams from client requirements and organize workloads.
This role will be remote until October and then 2-3 days based in the office. If you are interested, please do get in touch, we'd love to hear from you!