The purpose of the job is to manage and deliver project activities.
The Job Holder will be responsible for specifying and managing engineering activities.
The Job Holder will:
• Control, develop and monitor plans and procedures.
• Design, evaluate and deliver the technical governance of projects.
• Identify resource requirements to prepare for/carry out activities.
• Develop appropriate solutions for operational problems.
• Write Technical Specifications.
• Apply health, safety, environmental and waste management processes with engineering activities taking advice where necessary from appropriate specialists.
• Undertake the professional management and execution of contract and project works including observation of work to identify industry standards are applied.
• Monitor implementation of plans and procedures to ensure compliance with project schedules, safety procedures and legislation.
• Liaise effectively with regulators and stakeholders on specific projects.
• Perform the responsibilities of Management Appointments relevant to the post.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years Mechanical Engineering experience required
Desirable Skills, Attributes and experience:
• Structural experience
• Pressure vessel substantiation
• Lifting equipment/crane substantiation
• BPSS security clearance required
Qualifications: HND in Engineering or equivalent based on Engineering Council Standard for Engineering Technician