This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious PQ management accountant to join a leading Plc based in Liverpool.
A leading wholesale Plc are on the lookout for a dynamic Part-Qualified Management Accountant to join their centralised finance function in Liverpool. The company have seen stable growth through lockdown and this is forecasted to remain, providing you with excellent job security within troubling times.
As Management Accountant your duties will be as follows:
- Responsible for delivering weekly financial data and reporting in line with the needs of the business
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for maintenance of the rolling forecast with assistance from the Financial Accountant
- Responsible for ensuring Rebate and RTMs are accurately recorded
- Prepare Sales Invoices in line with the weekly sales reporting
- Support the commercial and finance team with financial reports, analyses and other requirements as they arise, including data management volume reporting
- Work with the business to report Margins accurately including manual adjustments to the Consignment ledger
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Assist with ad-hoc accounting and financial management requirements across the division
- Any other duties as may be required
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet reporting deadlines
- Strong communication skills, analytical skills and organisational skills
- A good team player with the skills to manage, develop and implement new working practices and systems
- Ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders at all levels within the business
- Keen eye for detail and provide accurate information
- Works effectively by tackling immediate demands decisively, whilst retaining a broad awareness of emerging requirements
- Demonstrates a good sense of priorities, structures workload effectively and delivers consistently good results
- Navision/ZAP experience is preferred including report writing, System Development/ Maintenance and Issue resolution
- Advanced IT skills (Excel (lookups, sumifs, pivot tables), Outlook, Word, Access)
- Management of large quantities of data in Excel
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious part-qualified management accountant looking to develop their experience within an international Plc.