CMA Recruitment Group is working in partnership with a leading SME based near Colden Common, that is looking to recruit a Finance Manager on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will play a key role in supporting the day-to-day operations within the Finance Team, whilst partnering with non-finance departments and business units to help increase commercial awareness, identify trends and enhancing profitability across the group.What will the role involve?
- Assisting with the preparation and analysis of management accounts (P&L, balance sheet, cash flow);
- Preparing and analysing key business reports (WIP, sales forecasts, expenditure, job profitability, staff utilisation, etc.), communicating with departments and business units to help interpret data;
- Assisting with the preparation and submission of statutory accounts and similar statutory returns;
- Proactively improving processes and overall efficiency within the Finance Department;
- Producing monthly sales invoices for approval and distribution, reconciling to business unit pipelines;
- Issuing customer statements and proactively chasing debtors, escalating through the appropriate channels where necessary;
- Processing supplier invoices, reconciling statements, proposing payment lists and resolving queries;
- Processing daily bank receipts/payments and maintaining bank reconciliations;
- Supporting Department Heads and business units in reviewing expenditure, creating fee proposals, preparing and analysing reports and proactively working with them to improve profitability.
- Ideally AAT qualified or QBE to a suitable level
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Happy to be hands on as well as offering strategic support
' A successful candidate should meet all of the criteria above'. Additional benefits and information:
- Free parking
- 25 days' holiday
- Flexible working
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.