My client is a London based commercial solicitors.
Their business strategy is to build long-term client relationships, provide solutions and deliver results.
They are looking for a Legal Executive to support employment settlement agreement reviews but there may be some corporate/litigation support work in the quieter periods.
They need someone who is a people person. The role
- Knowledge of the content and structure of employment settlement agreements.
- Organising the administrative process of settlement agreements from on-boarding to finalisation.
- Supporting the corporate team on transactions.
- Production of board minutes, stock transfer forms, forms for filing at Companies House and making the filings.
- Production of bundles for court hearings.
- Must be a member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx) or a solicitor.
- Good A levels/ and or degree.
The benefit of working with them is that they are a small team, and you will have plenty of client interaction, training and support.
Only applicants with the relevant experience as a legal executive within a Law Firm will be considered for this role.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, it may not be possible to respond to all candidates who do not get past the shortlist stage.