One of the leading eye care providers in the domiciliary field is recruiting now for Optometrists to visit their patients in the North Wales area.
If you are looking for a change from working in a testing room environment and want to expand your clinical knowledge and support patients who are unable to visit a practice then this could be the role for you.Opportunity is available for you to locum or work elsewhere if you want to work part-time, 3 to 4 days per week.
Full training provided to set you up for success!The Package
- Guaranteed £60,000 FTE basic salary (whether you are sitting your OSCE's this year, are newly qualified or have many years' experience)
- Fully expensed company car
- Bonus potential of up to £8,000!
- 33 days holiday
- Plus many more generous benefits
- No weekend working - Monday to Friday role ONLY
- No bank holiday work
- Option to work 3, 4 or 5 days per week
The Additional Support
- You will be visiting patients in their home and carrying out clinical tests, conducting around 7 tests per day
- 1 Hour Testing Times - More time to spend with your patients
- All visits will be pre-planned for you in advance within a reasonable geographical area from your home
- Latest optometry equipment available - allowing you to provide a thorough eye test
- Record keeping is digital - no manual paperwork completion is used at this company!
- A thorough induction training plan - individually tailored to your particular skill set
- Continued training and support throughout your career both in the field and at head office.
You will be a patient-focused, newly qualified or experienced, GOC registered Optometrist who is looking for something a little different to your usual Optometrist position then please do get in touch with us about this opportunity
Driving is involved with this role so you must have a valid UK driving license.What happens after I apply?
One of our team at Prime Optical will be in contact with you to discuss the role in more detail. If you would like to contact us in the first instance about this opportunity please call/text Helen Ismail on 0777 2035078