Role; Finance Manager / Controller- Must be qualified!
Salary; c £35,000 - £40,000
Consultant; Karen Reynolds / Andrew Schofield
With our Client we are looking to appoint a Finance Manager / Controller to work in a Clients business with a TO of c £40m.
Reporting to the MD of the business and being responsible for a small Finance team this is a role for a hands on / approachable but direct type of character!
We are looking for an individual who can bring years of experience to the business!!!
The role will have direct responsibility the team for all Accounting / Finance tasks within the business.
On a daily basis you will cover;
- Management of a small Team including delegating workloads
- Posting of all transactions- showing a high attention to detail
- Signing off all Payments - ensuring Suppliers are paid within agreed terms
- Cashflow forecasting - working alongside the MD
- Accruals / Prepayments
- Ensuring all month end processes are completed and repots are prepared for the MD
- Managing monthly VAT returns - including liaising with HMRC
- Managing year end Accounts - This includes being the main point of contact for the Auditors
WE REGRET TO ADVISE THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THIS ROLE.