At this challenging time of COVID-19, our country's healthcare heroes have never been more valued and needed. So, if you're a Registered Nurse based in Harrow looking for your next RN career challenge, Leaders In Care wants to hear from you - and will pay a competitive rate of up to £18.50 an hour to the successful nursing candidate.
As a qualified Nurse with a passion for the delivery of clinical excellence, you will additionally provide support to the Home Manager by coaching and guiding care teams on shift and providing a safe, caring, stimulating and homely environment for residents and their visitors.
If you were already in this Registered General Nurse position in Harrow, your responsibilities this week might've included:
- Motivating, supervising and training the care team to ensure residents receive the best possible care
- Undertaken nursing tasks including medication, dressings, catheterisation, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions
- Provided staff support and inducted new staff members
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all residents, families, visitors and colleagues.
To apply for this RN job, you will need to have the relevant nursing qualifications and be an RN with an active NMC PIN. You will also need to be a great communicator, well organised and able to work on your initiative.
The benefits package for this RN role includes:
- A competitive hourly salary of £18.50
- Support with revalidation through in-house workshops.
- Instant access to your wages. No need to wait for payday!
- Exclusive employee discounts incl. Retail and leisure savings.
To apply for this Registered Nurse job in Harrow, please contact Kaysi at Leaders in Care on 0203 800 0728. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone.
COVID-19 has put extra pressure on all nursing services in the NHS and general healthcare sector, so your help and support filling these nursing vacancies are much appreciated.