The Member Services Team are responsible for the registration and renewal of all Copart Members. To be able to bid and buy in our UK and Ireland auctions new Members must complete the registration process and then, annually, need to renew their membership.
The Member Services Team are the first point of contact for current and new Members who have questions regarding registration, renewal, the website, bidding, buying, fees, collection/delivery and all other questions connected with our business
This role supports the BB4U Account Manager to help grow this service, which is a dynamic and fast-growing part of our business.
BB4U is a service Copart provides to its Members and 'U-Pull It' customers and is now looking for someone to assist the BB4U Account Manager with day to day running of the services, growth and retention of the customer base. The role requires a dynamic but detailed approach. Successful applicants must have an excellent telephone manner and the ability to have immediate rapport with current and new customers and work closely with the BB4U Account Manager and Marketing Team. Liaise with Operations Centre and other functional areas as necessary to help grow this service.
Main responsibilities will include;
- To place all bids for customers in line with agreed timescales
- Ensure all winning bids are invoiced to the customer on the same day
- To ensure payments are made and bay bookings are made in line with process
- Manage existing buyers to drive activity
- Identify new prospects and build and manage new business pipeline
- Deal with enquiries via telephone and email
- Demonstrate a positive and can-do approach to all customer aspects
- Adhere to all GDPR guidelines when handling data
Member Services Advisor | Customer Service | Sales | Sales Administrator | Sales Advisor | Telemarketer | Inbound | Communication | Customer Support | MS Office | Bilingual | Member Registration | Administration | GDPR | Excel
Copart also operates an annual bonus scheme in relation to this position which is target based.
As part of the application process you will receive an automatic email response containing preliminary questions which you are required to complete to be considered for the position. Please look out for this email and check it has not gone into your junk email.Essential Skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy, whilst working to tight deadlines
- Strong administration skills
- A true self-motivated and determined person
- Microsoft Office skills, must be efficient in Excel
- Ability to work both on own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to build relationships with both internal and external customers
- Previous experience in telemarketing
- Previous automotive experience
Copart was founded in the USA in 1982. Copart is a NASDAQ listed company and currently operates in more than 200 locations in 11 countries and has over 125,000 vehicles up for auction every day. With locations throughout Asia, North and South America, the Middle East and Europe, including 16 locations across the UK we are a fast paced, growing and exciting business auctioning in excess of 400,000 vehicles per year through our online auction technology in the UK alone.
We work with many of the world's leading insurance, finance houses, banks, and automotive dealers, fleet and rental car companies who rely on our combination of our advanced technology, robust processes and our people to deliver industry leading performance. Our continued investment in innovation and our customer-centric approach means we deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all our clients, and Copart is looking for the right people to join our team.
Copart is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and to avoiding unlawful discrimination in all aspects of employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation . We value the differences that a diverse workforce brings to our Organisation.