Hays Education are seeking PPA Cover Teachers for a range of schools in Bristol
Here at Hays Education, we have been experiencing increased demand for PPA Cover Teachers for both a variety of schools in Bristol. These roles tend to be long-term and can include teaching a range of year groups.
This type of role will typically involve covering different year groups across the week within the school, and will require a broad knowledge of the curriculum. The roles can be part-time or full-time, ranging from one day a week to every day of the week. Schools will typically require experienced teachers, though applications from Newly Qualified Teachers are welcome.
In order for us to consider you for these PPA cover teacher roles, you must:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have experience teaching different year groups
- Have worked in a school within the last 5 years
You will need to be:
- Motivated, passionate and adaptable
- Willing to encourage and support pupils
- Capable of working as part of a team
Some of the benefits of working for Hays Education include:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working hours
- A personal Consultant offering guidance and advice
- Refer a Friend scheme - shopping vouchers each time you recommend a teacher
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Jack Salthouse now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.