Private Client Tax Senior Manager
A leading independent accountancy practice looking for an ambitious, motivated and highly technical Tax Advisor.
The role will involve managing the private client team and overseeing all compliance matters with the primary focus of the role being to deliver tax advice to clients.
The successful candidate should be CTA qualified and will have at least five years' post-qualification experience, with some management responsibilities already.
Reporting to the Tax Partner, the role will include:
* Managing the team and process to deliver all compliance matters; personal and partnerships tax returns, and P11ds.
* Maintaining a portfolio of high net-worth individuals and clients with more complex tax matters.
* Delivering comprehensive advice and tax planning for clients. Good report writing and communication skills are essential.
* Supporting Partners engaging with potential clients.
* Assisting with the development of the tax practice by working with the tax partner on client seminars, press articles, newsletters, networking and internal training.
* Training and developing the private client tax team.
* Managing department KPIs.
The successful candidate will be technically astute, personable, commercial and a good communicator.
An ambitious candidate looking to take the next step in their career would be considered.
This is an exciting role with excellent prospects for progression within a substantial, ambitious and growing independent practice.
Remuneration will be competitive and commensurate with skill sets and experience