An opportunity for a Deputy Manager to join a Top 10 Care Provider working in a purpose-built nursing home in Sidcup.
Deputy Manager overview:
- Location - Sidcup, UK.
- Hours: Full time, Permanent Contract, 40hr contract.
- Shifts: 8:00am - 2:00pm / 2:00pm - 8:00pm & occasional night shift 8:00pm - 8:00am
- Generous salary up to £41,000pa
Deputy Manager Benefits:
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development, mentoring programmes, webinars, lectures, and events.
- Paid breaks
- NMC annual pin payment reimbursed
- Your DBS Check (£44) paid for
- Workplace pension and Life assurance
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
- Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Uniform provided
You will provide management and leadership to a team of Nurses, Carers and other members of the team and deputies for the function of the Registered Manager during their absence. A full list of job responsibilities will be sent following an application below.
Deputy Managers Experience Requirement:
- A Registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin and a genuine commitment to adhering to the nursing NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
- You'll possess up-to-date nursing knowledge of tissue viability, infection control and care planning
- You're a natural leader, someone who's ready to share their nursing experience - leading and mentoring a team, able to delegate effectively and promote excellent customer service and relationships
- Someone with excellent time management who can effectively prioritise their workload
If you feel you suit the above criteria and want to join our care home, please apply for the Deputy Manager position below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91022195