RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physio, Paramedic Assessor Stockton Starting Salary: £32,000 - £34, 000
Are you a RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Paramedic or a Physio, looking for a new clinical role that is a step away from the long, unpredictable shifts, nights and weekends? Are you looking to develop your clinical skills and experience further whilst following a new and exciting career path? This is a rewarding role for someone with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, who also has an aptitude and love for learning.
This is a back office position - After training is completed there may be the opportunity to work from home 50% of your time.
A full Job description is available. Please see the details below:
This is an excellent opportunity to work as a Clinical Assessor and expand your skills and experience in a new direction. Excellent on-going training and career development is available.
Working Hours - Monday - Friday, Office Hours - (No Weekend's, Nights or Long Days)Core Benefits:
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered
- 2 years post graduate experience
- Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays) Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Private medical insurance
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with re validation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
Curious to hear more about the position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and I will be in touch to discuss and send a full job description. Please call or email Mags to discuss on 07788 -978468 or email on
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.