We are looking for an experienced part time Credit Controller to join a well-established local company.
You will be required to work within a small yet friendly Accounts team. You must have excellent communication skills, the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines. You will possess a calm and confident manner, be a team player but also be able to use your own initiative.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Checking and control of customer's, and potential customers, credit ratings.
• Timely and effective collection of all customer's payments and debts.
• Effective management of the Group's Sales Ledgers.
• Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices.
• Posting and allocating daily receipts to the accounting systems.
• Other Accounts duties as directed by your Line Manager.
For this position it is essential you offer experience within an Accounts setting and have excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
Actual working hours for the successful applicant could be negotiated to suit both Client and Candidate.
If this sounds like the role for you, please call the office on or apply today!