Are an experienced Financial Advisor, seeking an employed job, working from home with leads provided?
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly respected IFA firm who are continually improving their client proposition and feature in the industry press for their success.
You will benefit from their multiple lead generation initiatives undertaken by the dedicated marketing team aimed at creating new client opportunities for their Financial Advisors. In addition, you may also receive existing clients when fellow IFAs retire.
You will be utilising digital technology to provide advice via video conferencing, therefore increasing your productivity and less time travelling. The decision when to meet clients face-to-face will be at your discretion.
This decision to utilise video conferencing enables this Financial Advisor job to be home based.
Financial Advisor Requirements
- You should be a Level 4 Diploma qualified Financial Advisor with current experience in financial planning
- You should have a proven track record in being able to convert business opportunities
- You should have a positive approach towards technology and be confident talking to clients via video conferencing
Full and comprehensive back office support
Their Independent Financial Advisors receive complete support with specialist Administrators, Paraplanners, Compliance Managers! As the research, report writing, client investment management reviews are all undertaken for you, you will have more time to spend with clients.
Training and Development
Their Financial Advisors have access to in-house training programmes and support towards becoming a Chartered Financial Planner.
Our client is a leading Independent Financial Advisor and Discretionary Wealth Management firm. They provide their clients with a complete range of services to ensure they receive holistic financial planning and wealth management.
Financial Advisor Benefits
- Salary of £45,000 - £75,000 subject to experience and qualifications
- Plus, IFAs will receive holiday pay, phone, laptop and bonus structure to enable excellent OTE
- Home based role with occasional visits to meet clients in person
- Self-employed option available, if you would prefer
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.