Finance Managerup to £35,000 + with pension and healthcareBristol ( Avonmouth )
Are you an experienced Finance Manager qualified to AAT professional standard? Does the thought of joining a successful, growing company with an excellent reputation appeal to you? Are you looking for a varied finance role where you will get the chance to work in a friendly and highly supportive environment?
If so, please read on.
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join an expanding firm with impressive plans for 2021 in Bristol ( Avonmouth ). Based out of brand new offices, you will get the chance to work with a small but highly competent finance team in fun but professional environment.
- Manage a Senior Finance Assistant
- Use your strong communication skills when having the overall management for Credit Control
- Display excellent organisation when processing month end
- Be comfortable with maintaining finance reports, managing and processing expenses as well as monthly wages
- Manage bank reconciliations
- Showcase your ability to use Sage 50 Accounts Professional and Excel
- Be able to build a strong team spirit and support everyone's efforts to succeed
As well as a competitive salary ( which is negotiable ), this role comes with a pension and healthcare after 6 months. You will be joining a successful company with ambitious plans for 2021. With a very strong order book, now is the time to join and play a big part in their future success.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at RSW today.