- To manage independently own Education desk.
- To effectively develop and increase data-base for Candidates.
- To register and assess qualified Candidates face to face.
- To adhere to standards at all times when clearing educational staff.
- To suitably match requirements as requested by Candidates.
- To successfully gain assignments for registered Candidates.
- To establish a working relationship with Candidates.
- To effectively develop and increase data-base for clients.
- To contact Educational Establishments to ascertain requirements.
- To evaluate geographical and business areas.
- To liaise with Educational Establishments via telephone, written and face to face contact.
- To continue service contact with Educational Establishments after initial contact.
- To successfully fill daily/long-term/permanent assignments for Educational Establishments.
- To establish a working relationship with contacts.
- To register Candidates to FULL REC Gold Standard Quality Mark standards.
- To complete all tasks in relation to Candidates registration
- To adhere to strict administration relating to Candidates clearance.
- To follow confidential guidelines with all Candidates paperwork.
- To establish a successful and profitable Education desk.
- To increase database of user clients on both temporary and permanent assignments
To develop and maintain a successful desk for both Educational Establishments and Candidates with excellent continuing customer service.Additional Notes:
Compulsory Christmas closure for 5 days.
An updated security clearance will be required ie: List '99 and DBS
FULL TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED!