Cleaning Supervisor required for Secondary School in Havering
At Engage Education Services, we're currently recruiting for a Cleaning Supervisor in Havering after building a strong relationship with a local grouping of schools.
Our Engage Education Services team specialises in the placement of non-classroom-based staff including Administrators, HR, Finance and Facilities.
About the role
As a Cleaner Supervisor you'll be an experienced cleaner and have experience managing. You will have keyholder responsibilities and will be expected to:
- Communicate effectively with the cleaning team to ensure projects are completed on time
- Carry out cleaning duties across the school
- Ensure the building and grounds are secure when not in use
- Ensure high standards of cleanliness throughout the school
- Ensure cleaners are cleaning to standard
- Take responsibility for ordering equipment relevant to your role
The hours for this role are 14:00 - 19:00 Monday - Thursday and 13:00 - 18:00 on a Friday
- Experience working within a school environment
- A valid DBS on the DBS update service
- Be available to interview and start immediately
We are Engage Education Services, the most trusted education recruitment agency.
- Get paid in line with AWR
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 'Refer a Friend' bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.