Reporting to Finance Director
The Financial Controller will be partnering with the business and ensuring the quality and timeliness of global financial reporting and operations, as well as effectively leading the team.
- An Accounting or equivalent qualification.
- Experience in financial reporting in a global matrix organisation.
- Expertise in US GAAP and IFRS along strong transactional finance capabilities.
- Solid understanding of tax concepts.
- Lead revenue recognition and provide technical support.
- Assess current accounting operations and commit to continuous improvement, offering recommendations and implementing new processes.
- Lead the statutory accounts production including liaison with auditors.
- Maintain internal control, balance sheet reviews and the monthly close process, develop and ensure financial controls are followed in accordance with company procedures.