CMA are exclusively working with a prestigious distribution business to recruit a Financial Accountant to cover a period of maternity leave
This role will be primarily responsible for managing the financial accounting aspects of the European group and maintaining the statutory books for the UK entity.What will the role involve?
- Assisting in the production of and providing the consolidated trial balance for UK entity
- Review and question general ledger balances
- Prepare the Group financial accounting policies and ensure compliance through the group
- Produce the consolidate Statutory Accounts for the group
- Coordinating with the Group companies and external advisors to prepare tax
Additional benefits and information:
- Qualified accountant ACA, ACCA or ACMA
- Experienced in statutory reporting, group consolidations with foreign currencies and associated financial accounting experience.
- Ability to communicate well with internal team members as well as external advisors and customers
- Free car parking, 25 days holiday, bonus and flexible working options.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.