Role; Finance Manager / Controller
Salary; c £35,000 - £40,000
Consultant; Karen Reynolds / Andrew Schofield
With our Client we are looking to appoint a Finance Manager / Controller to work in a Clients business with a TO of c £40m.
Reporting to the MD of the business and being responsible for a small Finance team this is a role for a hands on / approachable but direct type of character!
With our Client we believe the role will suit possibly a Qualified by Experience or a CIMA / ACCA Qualified who has a number of years experience under their belt!
The role will have direct responsibility the team for all Accounting / Finance tasks within the business.
On a daily basis you will cover;
- Management of a small Team including delegating workloads
- Posting of all transactions- showing a high attention to detail
- Signing off all Payments - ensuring Suppliers are paid within agreed terms
- Cashflow forecasting - working alongside the MD
- Accruals / Prepayments
- Ensuring all month end processes are completed and repots are prepared for the MD
- Managing monthly VAT returns - including liaising with HMRC
- Managing year end Accounts - This includes being the main point of contact for the Auditors
WE REGRET TO ADVISE THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THIS ROLE.