Prestige Nursing + Care are a private care provider with over 30 branches throughout England and Scotland. We are looking for experienced, friendly Healthcare Assistants to join our local team.
We work with clients in many different healthcare settings including care homes, NHS hospitals, private hospitals, community, working with children, health screening, occupational health, schools and many more.We are proud to offer:
Prestige Nursing + Care offers you a better way to work: local, flexible, valued.
- Competitive hourly rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working and a variety of work matched to your skills and interests
- Working with a local team at a local branch
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 365 days a year which offers a free confidential and information support service
- 'Your Prestige' Benefits and Rewards package (including 4% discount at Tesco, 5% discount at Argos and many more)
- Free uniform and DBS cost refunded *conditions apply*
- Accrued holiday pay
Our goal is to make a positive difference to our clients' lives every time we visit. Our teams provide a range of care and support:
What we're looking for from you:
- Helping with daily life - shopping, preparing drinks and meals
- Personal care - assisting with washing, personal hygiene, dressing and grooming
- Supporting social activities - local support groups, visiting friends and neighbours
- Working alongside local Social Services and Community Health Teams
- For some clients, we provide more specialised nursing or support care.
We'd love you to join our team.
- For Healthcare Assistant roles, we're looking for 6 months' paid experience in care
- A full driving licence is essential for some roles, not all
- 2 satisfactory references
- Passionate about providing care
- Friendly and approachable
- Have a 'hands on' and 'can do' attitude
By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing + Care is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database. For more information, please visit our Applicant Policy.