- An established and highly regarded law firm are looking to take on a new residential conveyancer.
- Partners In the firm possess Over 100 years' worth of conveyancing experience.
- Recognised by the law society as being an approved member of the conveyancing quality scheme.
- You will be expected to manage a case load of sale and purchase conveyancing transactions from inception to completion.
- To deal effectively with clients and third parties over the telephone, in written correspondence and occasionally face to face in order to provide assistance.
- To communicate with clients and third parties on all elements on the conveyancing transaction.
- You will keep the case management system and any third-party website up to date.
- To ensure clients and introducers of business receive the best possible service possible at times.
- To prepare documentation as required within the conveyancing process.
- To ensure all completions go through on time.
- To comply with all PLS policies and procedures.
- To assist any other team when required.
- To supervise a small team of assistants by delegating work to them and monitoring them.
What's needed for me to be considered?
- At least 2 years' experience as a conveyancer handling your own caseload.
- Strong administrative skills gained within an office environment
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good telephone manner.
- Great organisational skills.
- Experience managing a small team.
- Experience using a case management system (Proclaim is a preference)
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.