Our international client is currently searching for a Semiconductor Program Manager to be responsible for tracking programs with partners including fab transfer to production, volume ramping and qualification of new partners. The role will involve coordinating efforts between engineering teams and partners as well as external customers. Following the successful transfer, the project manager will be responsible for managing the production flow and ensuring cost, quality and capacity parameters are met.
Key skills required for the Program Manager will be as follows:
- Strong Project and Program management experience within a semiconductor environment
- Knowledge of fab/manufacturing and package development
- Program management certifications desirable (Prince 2 / PMP)
- Excellent communication and motivation skills
- BSc/MSc Engineering or equivalent
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details